Last updated: May 10th, 2022
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
* Account means a unique account created for You to access Our Service or parts of Our Service.
* Office (referred to as either “the Office”, “I”, “Me”, “We”, “Us” in this Agreement) refers to Nouvelles Therapies, and more specifically to Mélanie Refine, avenue Henri-Dunant 2, 1205 Geneva, Switzerland.
* Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
* Country refers to: Switzerland
* Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
* Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
* Service refers to the Website.
* Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Office. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Office to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Office, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Office in analysing how the Service is used.
* Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
* Website refers to this specific Website, designed for Nouvelles Thérapies, accessible from www.nouvellestherapies.ch
* You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the Office, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
1. Personal Data
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
* Email address
* First name and last name
* Phone Number
* Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
* Usage Data
We also collect data about the products or services You purchased from Us, and the messages You share with Us when You voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of Our message boards or via email.
2. Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of Our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit Our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
3. Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit Our Websites, We may collect information from you automatically through Cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
* Keeping you signed in
* Remembering your language preferences
* Understanding how you use Our Website
* Improve Our marketing strategy
The technologies We use may include:
* Flash Cookies. Certain features of Our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on Our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
* Web Beacons. Certain sections of Our Service and Our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Office, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. You can learn more about Cookies here: All About Cookies by TermsFeed.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
* Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
* Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
* Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
You can set your browser not to accept Cookies. However, in a few cases, some of Our Website features may not function as a result.
* Advertising Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us and Third Parties
Purpose: We use these Cookies to collect information about your visit to Our Website, the content You viewed, the links You followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through Cookies with Our advertising partners.
This means that when You visit another website, You may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on Our Website.
* * * * * Depending on your answers to Our Cookie banner, only some or all of the above will be activated during your visit. You may change your answer at any point by clicking on the bottom-left Cookie Setting Banner on Our Home.* * * * *
Use of Your Personal Data
The Office may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
* To provide and maintain Our Service, including to monitor the usage of Our Service.
* To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
* For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
* To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
* To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which We offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
* To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
* For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about Our Service users is among the assets transferred.
* For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of Our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve Our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
* With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of Our Service, to contact You.
* For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Office assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
* With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
* With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
* With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Office will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Office’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Office may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Office may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
* Comply with a legal obligation
* Protect and defend the rights or property of the Office
* Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
* Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
* Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 through this Service. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Data Protection Rights
What are your data protection rights?
Our Office would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Office for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Office correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Office to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Office erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Office restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Office’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Office transfer the data that We have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, We have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.